Corrosion and Surface Protection for Steel 2019 International Symposium - CASP 2019 Abstract Submission Guidelines
The Scientific Committee welcomes all delegates to submit their abstracts of original work to be considered for oral and poster presentations at the Corrosion and Surface Protection for Steel 2019 International Symposium(CASP 2019). The deadline for abstract submission is
September 21, 2018 December 3, 2018, and acceptance notification will be sent by January 11, 2019. The submission deadline for final papers is March 1, 2019 and the final acceptance will be announced on March 25, 2019. ONLY presenting authors who have registered and paid by April 1, 2019 will be added in the program.
Please follow these instructions to submit an abstract CASP 2019:
- All abstracts must be submitted through the official congress website www.casp2019.org
- In order to log onto the submission site, you must have a username and password. Your login information will be sent to you by e-mail.
- The deadline of the abstract submission is
September 21, 2018December 3, 2018 at 11:59 p.m., European Time Zone.
- When submitting an abstract for review, make sure you click the Submit button one time only. If you do not click the submit button, your abstract will be saved in the "drafts" section of the submission site. "Draft” submissions are not submitted for review.
- The abstract must contain original materials, not published or presented at any other international congress prior to the CASP 2019.
- All abstracts must be typed in English and submitted in form of Microsoft Word along with the PDF file, limited to 500 words.
- The text should be single spaced and written using Times New Roman font in point size 12.
- The title of the abstract should be printed in capital letters; the name(s) of the author(s) should be preceded by the initials. There should be no more than 8 authors.
- The confirmation of acceptance will be sent to the author via submitted e-mail.
Selected papers will be published in: